With COVID-19 concerns now is the time to consider Live-In care
We are frequently asked how will I know when it’s time to get help?” the answer is when something would make your life easier.
Choose us for your domiciliary or homecare.
- Our team have years of experience and a passion for care
- Our care is always centred on our client’s needs, it’s never the same for 2 people
- Our staff are carefully selected, vetted and committed to an on-going training programme
- We focus on ensuring our clients will only be supported by a few carers who will get to know you really well
- We only offer 1 hour visits a day unless clients need multiple visits. We don’t want to fall into the trap of short visits which we know clients don’t like. We believe it takes an hour or more to really provide the care our clients want.
- We provide “personal care services”, meaning anything that involves physical contact with our clients i.e. dressing, bathing and continence care. We really believe in the values of respect, privacy and dignity when we help with such personal needs.
- We bring help and support with a range of tasks, perhaps when things are just getting a bit difficult or frustrating i.e. light cleaning, making beds, preparing meals, helping with pets, and taking you out shopping or on trips and much more
- We can support anyone over the age of 18 with more specialist care needs i.e. dementia, Parkinson’s and other cognitive or physical difficulties
- Clients often say it’s the companionship we bring with a smile and willing ear that makes our care so special
- Our homecare support solutions help people stay at home for as long as they can
- The homecare people are registered with CQC and abide by the regulations our Provider ID number is 1-1052262004
Please have a good look around our web site and learn more or just call us or pop in to our offices in Wokingham we would love to meet you.