The Homecare People are passionate about Training!
In 2017 The Homecare People decided to share it’s passion for well trained, competent and confident staff by developing a training department that delivers both internal and external training. We know that well trained staff, that are continuously developing and growing both personally and professionally are an asset to an organisation. It’s well documented that staff training, learning and development can increase staff retention, development and growth of your business. Never has this been more important than within the Health and Social Care sector, where we see the demands for care are increasing. Well trained staff are a vital tool when implementing policies, procedures and protocols, maintaining workforce safety and security and ongoing learning and development opportunities that better the individual, team and business as a whole.
Why chose The Homecare People as your training provider?
- We deliver certified training courses and issue learners with certificates on the day of the course.
- We offer FREE ongoing support and advice for learners, maintaining close relationships with our partners.
- We issue training materials to meet the needs of the learner.
- We deliver training to meet all learning styles, ensuring you are confident and knowledgeable when certified.
- We offer Training that meets the standards as outlined in The Care Certificate.
- We can offer Care Certificate consultation, mentoring and guidance for Health and Social Care companies.
- We can develop and deliver bespoke training packages that meet the needs of your organisation.
- We deliver lively, engaging, motivational and educational training that is grounded in theory and practical.
- We have a certified trainer who undergoes continuous CPD, this ensures training is valid, reliable and current.
- Where possible at training venues we provide refreshments, cake and lunch.
- We issue learning resources, include time for information/best practice sharing as well as networking opportunities.
We deliver a range of Training Courses:
- Adult Emergency First Aid (1 Day Course)
- Patient Moving & Handling
- Bespoke Condition Awareness (Neurological Conditions, Mental Health, Autism Spectrum Conditions, Dementia)
- Bespoke Care Certificate Training
Your point of contact for all things training…
Gemma Hayward, Training Manager
Call us on: 0118 997 7499